Monday 26 October 2015

Module 2: Task 4d - Literature Reviews

At first, I found it very hard to find literature that was relevant to my lines of inquiry. However, I quickly realised that I was probably being too specific with my searches on Summon and that I needed to search topics more generally. Realistically, I'm not going to find a book that coincidentally answers all my questions. I am going to have to pull lots of different thoughts from many different resources in order to give me the information I need to discover and expand my knowledge of these inquiries. 

I've narrowed it down to the following four articles that over the next week I will review:
The Value of Performing Arts Education in Our Schools - by Cathy Hess Wright 
A Youth Performing Arts Experience: Pyschological Experiences, Recollections, and the Desire to Do It Again - by Jan Trayes, Niki Harre and Nickola C. Overall
Towards a Growth Mindset in Assesement - by Geoff N. Masters
Studies Suggest Way to Instill a Growth Mindset in Students - by Holly Yettick 

I am really looking forward to reading these and broadening my knowledge of these topics that will hopefully spur more questioning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment