Saturday 28 February 2015

Module 1: Task 1c - Audio Visual

I have finally filmed, edited and uploaded my video on my reasons for starting the BAPP Arts course. I found it difficult to explain everything I felt was important in such a short space of time. My original video was over five minutes long but I managed to cut it down to one minute. 

This wasn't a particularly daunting task for me as I used to regularly upload videos onto a YouTube about beauty and lifestyle. This is definitely a technique I hope to use again in the future of this course. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Eleanor, I really enjoyed your video, it was great. I really look forward to your future blog and vlogs. BW Danni .x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, Danielle! Much appreciated.

      Best wishes,
      Eleanor

      Delete
  2. Hey Eleanor, I liked how your video was edited. It made it clear and concise, which is something I struggled with in my several takes as I found myself going off on a tangent.

    I completely relate with your reasons for doing the course as I hope to go on to do a pgce/teacher training in the future.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great - thanks for this Eleanor.

    ReplyDelete